Have you been asking yourself, how do I calculate capital gains tax?
This capital gains tax (CGT) calculation is the most accurate calculator for all types of assets, shares, real estate, main residence and investment property
It calculates the gain or loss to be included in your Australian tax assessment in a easy to use CAPITAL GAINS TAX CALCULATION TEMPLATE.
- The first APP of its kind relating to CGT
- Detailing information that is not available on in the ATO tax booklet.
- The Allowable deductible expenses are listed, you need not guess
- The allowable deductions depending on if you use the property as your main residence or investment property
- The allowable deductions depending on type of asset i.e. Shares, property, investment and date of purchase.